Canon 7D Mark II$ 799.00
.487 kilograms, 1.07 pounds
7.25” x 8.5” x 4”, 184mm x 215mm x 101mm
Injection molded Polyurethane resin:
- Tensile Strength, (psi) ASTM D638 7,600
- Tensile Modulus, (psi) ASTM 38 2.4 x105
- Elongation, (%) ASTM D638 10
- Flexural Strength, (psi) ASTM D790 10,000
- Flexural Modulus, (psi) ASTM D790 2.5 x 105
• 7D Mark II control backs are now available for delivery!
• The 7D Mark II camera does not share the same body as the 7D and the placement of the controls have changed as well. This precludes the 7D Mark II from being used in a 7D control back and this is exactly the reason why we designed the Slant-X system.
• Instead of upgrading your entire waterhousing system, with a Slant-X all you need is a new control back. All of your ports will still work!
"The Canon EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities."
► The camera is secured to the control back using a thumbscrew that screws in to the cameras tripod socket.
► The control back and the camera become a rock solid unit which mates with the Essex Node.
► All controls are low profile and face friendly, an Essex exclusive.
Comes standard with easy access to all these major camera controls:
✓ Live View shooting / Movie shooting switch
✓ Movie shooting Start/Stop button
✓ Quick Control Dial
✓ SET button
✓ Main Dial
✓ Mode Dial
✓ "NEW"- AF Mode Selection control
✓ ISO speed setting / Flash exposure compensation
✓ AF mode selection/ Drive mode selection button
✓ Metering mode selection/ White balance selection button
✓ AF start button
✓ AE lock button/Index/Reduce button
✓ Multi Controller (Right hand jump only)
✓ One-touch RAW+JPEG/Direct print button
✓ “Q”-Quick Control button
✓ Menu button
✓ Picture Style selection button
✓ Info button
✓ Playback button
✓ Erase button
✓ Rated for a depth of 33 feet (2 ATM/BAR, 29.8 psi)
✓ Every control back is pressure tested to a depth of 33 feet